Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bathinda (AIDSR) is well known Reputed Dental college of India as well as in Punjab. In Punjab, it’s Popularly Known as the Adesh Dental Collge. The College is affiliated by Adesh University Bathinda was established in the year 2008 and it’s approved by the Dental Council of India Government of India (GOI)
|College Name||Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research|
|Affiliated||Adesh University Bathinda|
|Accreditation||Dental Council of India|
Affiliated – Adesh University, Bathinda
Accreditation – Dental Council of India
Course Offered by Adesh Dental Collge
Under Graduate dental courses
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- 4 years Course + 1 year of internship
- Seats of the BDS Course – 100.
Post-graduate dental courses
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- 2 years + With specializations
” Neet Exam ”
Neet Stand for “National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test”
– Its conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
– For admission-MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has already established the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is an authority that is conducting, tests to access the competency levels of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
- NTA only conduct the entrance examination, and declaration of result and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health Service,
Government of India for the conduct of counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for providing the result to States/other Counselling Authorities.
This Years NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, the 03 May 2020
- Its consist of one question paper containing 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ)
(4 options with the single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
|NEET (UG) – 2020||03 May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||180 Min (3 hr)|
|Age – General (UR)/General-EWS
For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD Category
|Born on or before 31.12.2003
(Visit ) For More ntaneet.nic.in
|Exam Pattern||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). (180 MCQ)|
|Timing of Examination||2 Pm to 5 Pm|
|Exam Fee||General (UR) – Rs.1500
SC/ST/PwD/Transgender – Rs.800
|Answer Keys||Announced on website|
|Result||NTA Website By 04 June 2020 nta.ac.in ,|
|Officially Website||ntaneet.nic.in , nta.ac.in ,|
Documents Required (For Admission)
Photocopies of following Documents, attested by the Principal of the
School/College last attended (from candidate has passed 10+2).
- Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of birth
- Certificate from the Head of the college was from candidates has passed 11 and 12 (as
per Annexure I)
- Detailed Marks Card of 11
- Qualifying Examination Detailed Marks Card (of 12)
- Character Certificate (Annexure-II)
- ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc)
- Passport Size Photos 8 -12
- Residence Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap year certificate
Its Vary Sometime, So You Need to Directly Contact with a College Administrator before Going To Take Admission
- They Will Give you a Better idea
what Actual Documents Are Required?
Adesh Dental college Faculty
Faculty Of College are the ones who played a very important role to make a simple boy to mature doctor.
- Every Faculty want there college students will pass out with a good number and get Good achievements in their life.
- All the Professors of College are Well Qualified from reputed universities, Colleges.
- All the Professors & Doctors of College are Well skilled Trained in their specializations Subjects.
They know how to teach Students Particular Subjects with lots of New Modern Technology Ways.
|Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist||Endodontic|
|Periodontics||Pedodontics And lots More|
They already have lots of years experiences in their subjects Expertise Related to teaching as well as practical experience
College gives scholarship to a deserving student those who get good Numbers in their college Exams, Merit bases and more
- Giving Scholarship to Students is There internal process they recognize students based on their some parameters.
- College Administrators are the ones who decide which students will get Scholarship and How Much
Some of the Scholarship is given by Central – State governments based on there Students Merit & Caste economically weaker
this Scholarship Scheme is mostly informed by college time to time so that students get some bits of help from this Scheme. Its Helps Lots to Students
This College provides facilities Related from study to Games.
- The college focuses on students with overall developments that why they organized time to time Conference, Events, Sports, Music -Quiz Competition, College Trips and more
The conference gives Chances to interact with lots of same field Students .where All Students will interact with each other Understand lot’s more new thing from each other
- College Organise time to time Conference for Students
- Students Meet Up From Different Colleges of India As well as from a different country
- Every Years College Organise and send their students to aboard for lot’s of Conferences To See how New technology is implementing in the there country medical field and more
Events of Adesh Dental college
College Organise time to time Every event likes )-
Sports are one of the most crucial parts of a student’s growth and development.
-Its help proper development of mental health as well as physical fitness of the body.
-By Playing Any Sports game Every student understands Basic stuff but its meaning for the whole life.
“How to play with teamwork with one mindset Goal and mutual understanding become sharper and more”
- Time to time college Conduct Events of Sports likes Cricket tournaments, Football, Table tennis, Badminton and more.
- College Encourage Students to participate in this Competition.
- Colleges Motivate every Student to participate in Each game and Give Some Special prizes to winner team & Participating Students, which helps to bring students moral so positive.
Cultural events are the best events we called. Lot’s of New students come and interact with each other and Understand Different cultures of India.
These facts are known By Colleges That why Every Year College Organized On Regular Bases, Fest Events, Fresher Party Cultural Events and more
Where College especially says To All Students Participate and express their Arts Culture, Dances, and more.
- Music Plays a very Important Role to Relax our minds.
- Time to time college Conduct Music Competition to developments of students’ internal hobby So they can express their happiness feelings, emotions through there voice makes itself so positive. it helps students to Concentrate more on there study
Quiz Competition helps Students to relax from Traditional classroom study In Quiz Competition they perform individual or with teams
- Time to time college Conduct Quiz Competition of particular Medicals subjects.
- Sometimes students play with teams or individuals
- Some Prizes are also Given.
College Focus on students to relax their minds. So they conduct college trips every 6 months or within the year.
- It helps to Every student to enjoy with classmates, Explore New places and more.
The library plays an important role of ,a student in Medical science
- The college Library which helps Every student to Study in Silence with proper focus minds and concentrate.
- It helps every medical student to learn factual knowledge.
- In the Library, Students will find Lots of Book Collections from the highly qualified author & individual professor of Colleges.
- Lot’s of New magazines are provided by college its Related to new inventions of Medical field, Technology and more
College is strictly followed Ragging Policy Governed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/ Medical Council of
India/Dental Council of India/ University grant commission (UGC).
- The college has Specially assign professors for Counseling from time to time.
- The college has Anti-Ragging Committee who look whatever concern of college students.
The college has a big Infrastructure building which helps to college make More attractive for learning place
- It is connected with College hospitals, which helps every student to enhance their knowledge and practice their skills.
- Students get the chance to see How there Seniors are treating there Patients.
- The college consists of Big Ground
- Internal – Park, for students
- Cafeteria, Hostel, and More
College Provide Internet Facility for all the Students & staff to there Studies. So they all are up to date from Technology World
- How much time Internet Facility will be provided by College it depends on college administers
College Provide Cafeteria which helps students to relax and become foodies (Sometimes not always )
- Enjoys Classmates Birthdays, Pass-out Party and more
- This is a place where students Gossip with each other and Eat some good quality food
College Provide Boy, as well as Girls Hostels, are Separately
- College Takes Responsibility of Girls Hostels with Strictly Rule and Regulation
- The college assigns Warden for Girls Hostels “Who Take Care of This “
- All the Girls Students followed this Rules of college given by College administers
College is also Responsible for boy hostels with Strictly Rule and Regulation
- In Boy Hostel’s Warden is also assigns “Who Take Care of This “
- All the boy’s Students followed this Rules of college given by college administers
Conference Hall is the Placed Where Every month, Weekly College Called An Highly Qualified Renowned Guest Faculty to thought on some new invention.
It Maybe Related to there field or sometimes Not
- Conference Hall is Also Places for Workshop, Competitions, Small Events are organized
College Have there Own Dental Hospitals to Treat the patients from outside. Where Mostly Dental college (Intern ) students are assigned under Seniors Doctor To Take care of Patients, Practice there Skill and Learn Real practical stuff and Become a more successful doctor.
|College Name||Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research|
This Rating is based on our research Base on some Parameter )- It’s not Official
Adesh Dental college Contact Number
- Bhucho kalan, tehsil Nathana, Barnala Road, Bathinda,151001, Punjab
- Telephone:- 0164-5055116
- Email:- [email protected]
- Officially Website:- aidsr.adeshuniversity.ac.in
Any queries related to Admissions Procedure, Courses, Fee Structure, and More
- Directly Contact with College (They Will Guide You In Proper Ways)
We Wish You
“All the best”
You Guys Become Successful Doctors. It is Our Wish )-
“Best Of Luck “
“We Have provided you this data As per our Team Research, we will request you for any queries related to Admissions Procedure, Fee Structure, and More”
You need to directly Contact with College Administrator or Visit there Official Website
- (We will be Not Responsible for any consequence)
-If You find any Wrong Content & Information you are fully Authority to contact.
- it will be appreciated by us
- Mail Us )-